Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Norton Small Business - Finance

This post brought to you by Norton Small Business by Symantec. All opinions are 100% mine.

New Message-494Most of my blog readers who know me personally are aware that for most of my life my family has owned two small businesses. One was a restaurant, the other a bait and tackle store. When you grow up in a family that owns a small business, you come to appreciate all the work and products they use out of necessity to keep their businesses afloat. Norton Small Business by Symantec is a product that over 28% of small business owners use and prioritize as necessities. 

New Message

Not only do they need these products in order to run successful businesses, in today's technology dependent society, they also need to make sure that they are protecting themselves online with reliable security products. 

While my family does not own their businesses any longer, I still have other friends and family members that are small business owners. I also recommend these products to them, and for a limited time through the following link, a coupon is available: 2012 Norton Small Business products now available for 30% off. Norton 360 and the Norton Internet Security 2012 were both launched just this past September, so they are complete with current protection and information!

I have been fortunate not to have gotten any viruses so far because we are very careful about what sites we visit, and that we always have anti-virus software on our computers. Once my children get a bit older and are using the internet more frequently, not only will we monitor their activity for safety reasons, but also to make sure that they learn how to responsibly use the internet. We do not want any identity or confidential information leaked due to unsafe internet usage. 

 

If you are in the market for internet safety software, I encourage you to look at the products Norton has to offer. I'd love to know which products you think would benefit your family the most!

NortonLogo_white.jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: