Monday, November 7, 2011

Real Moms Love to Eat and Food Affairiates

One of my fellow members at Social Moms has written a new book that I'd like to help her promote by sharing with you. Beth Aldrich's new book Real Moms Love to Eat: How to Conduct a Love Affair with Food, Lose Weight, and Feel Fabulous will be released on . Links to where You can Pre-Order it HERE, and she is also hosting a contest, exclusively for those who do choose to pre-order.

I have not had the opportunity to personally review this book yet, but from what I've heard, it is written in the tone of one mom talking to another mom. It includes a 10 part plan that is very easy to follow to help you make gradual, but long term changes in how you approach eating. There are also recipes, tips, exercise, and a 21 day meal plan suggestion to help you get started. Personally, I know that I could benefit from a book like this. I have 2 people in my home on special diets, 2 more on normal diets, and myself. By the time I get a meal together that meets everyone's needs, or cater each plate to the specific need, I am often just too tired to eat, or don't want to think about eating myself. This obviously isn't healthy or the best thing for me to do, so I am working on changing that. Learning to Love to Eat is exactly what I need to do!

If you are a blogger, Beth has also created a unique Food Affairiate program that you can participate in. Visit THIS LINK for more information on that program. Once you register, you will get a digital copy of the book to review and be entered to randomly win one of several amazing prizes. I personally plan to sign up, because as I stated earlier, I need help in making gradual, easy changes that will last long term for me. Primarily, I need to make sure I'm eating three meals a day, not my usual one meal. If any of you opt to sign up to participate, or even pre-order the book, I'd love if you left a comment so we can support one another on the journey.

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Beth Aldrich - Real Moms Love to Eat blogging program, for a chance to get 3,000 My SocialMoms Rewards points. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

No comments: