Monday, November 14, 2011

Reebok Settlement

This post brought to you by Reebok Settlement. All opinions are 100% mine.

This is a notice of a Class Action Settlement. If you purchased certain Reebok toning shoes and/or apparel between December 5, 2008 - October 12, 2011, you may be eligible to receive payment from this class action settlement. 

The lawsuit alleged that Reebok violated certain state laws in regards to their marketing and sale of certain toning apparel and shoes. Reebok denies all wrongdoing, and the court did not rule which side was right. The parties have both agreed to the Reebok settlement.

For more information on this class action EasyTone Settlement and Reebok refunds, you can call 1-888-398-5389. 

The eligible shoes are: SimplyTone, TrainTone, EasyTone Flip, SlimTone, JumpTone, RunTone, and EasyTone.

The eligible apparel is: EasyTone Short Sleeve Top, EasyTone Long Bra Top, EasyTone Pants, EasyTone Sleeveless Shirt, EasyTone Shorts, and EasyTone Capri.

My pain management doctor recommended these to me, for use when walking and getting my recommended exercise in. She felt like they'd help give me the extra support I need and help get toned faster. I have the EasyTone Shoes and the EasyTone Pants. They are comfortable when wearing while walking, and I'd hoped to perhaps purcahse more, so I hope they are still going to be available!

I am including the Full Press Release for additional details New Message

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: