Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LG DoublePlay

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

In 20 days, it will be the one year anniversary of when I got my first smart phone. I put it off for so long because I didn't realize the value in it. It didn't seem 'frugal'. Until I got one. Then I realized just how much time and money it actually saves me! 

If you haven't made the switch, or if you have and aren't happy with your current smartphone, I'd suggest the LG DoublePlay™. I have a different one, but I'd much prefer to have a QWERTY keyboard, and this model has a split keyboard to make typing even easier. It is available exclusively through T-Mobile, so if that's your carrier it's something to consider.

Other features include:

  • multi-tasking abilities to surf the net, update facebook, check email, and/or text all at the same time!
  • 5 mega pixel camera with LED Flash
  • 720p HD video recorder
  • many texting options including Cloud Text or Group Texting
  • Access to Android Market and Apps
  • Dual capacitive touch screens for multi-taskers and social networkers like me!

Personally, I send an average of 400ish texts a month. The majority of my close personal friends and family live out of state, so we spend a lot of time texting and social networking to stay in touch. I'd tell you how many hours that is, but it might be embarrassing to admit, LOL. If I had this LG DoublePlay™ phone though, I'd be so happy. As it is, I have a touchscreen phone, and I'd spend more time using it than I do if it had a keyboard. I hate typing on a touchscreen keypad. So, if Santa is reading this, please keep this model in mind for my next upgrade :)

I'd love for y'all to leave me comments and let me know how many hours y'all spend texting, engaging via your social networks, and if you think a phone such as this would be useful for you. Please don't let me feel like the only person who spends hours on these networks, haha.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: