Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winners Galore

Several Winners Announcements, some of these ended last week and the winners have already responded, I just wanted to make sure to get a formal announcement out for those two and announce the rest of them. Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all who entered! Emails have been sent to all of the winners at the email addresses you left on the Rafflecopter.

Carmex Gift Pack: Kristy M.

Home for the Holidays: Jessica T.

Harry Potter DVD: Jeff M.

Black Friday Giveaway: Mary

Gratitude Giveaway:
Book from Paperback Swap: Jude K.
Key of Kilenya (ebook): Michele L, Jennifer M, Alex W, Helen B, Valerie M
Ember Gods (ebook): Jessica C, Terri M, Melissa S, Colleen M, Leah C
Kilenya Romance (ebook): Sylvia O, Nicole S, Ashlyn W, Ruth H, Melissa H.
I did not get a list of the 200 winners of the other ebooks where people emailed the author directly. If you won one of those, I'd love to know, just leave a comment :)

3 comments:

Ronalee said...

I won at http://www.paperdreams.scarlettmoon.org/wordpress/


a mystery box of books

Jude Skocki Kelly said...

Hello, I believe this is me

Book from Paperback Swap: Jude K.

However I did not get an email. My email address is myfreebi3s@yahoo.com

Please let me know what I need to do to claim this prize.

Thank you :)

STYLISHSQUARE WomensCloting said...

We offer the 2013 newest dress. Summer Dress, The beautiful dress, maybe you will also like our dresses. Welcome.