Thursday, November 10, 2011

Women of Faith #wofimage

I will be gone Friday and Saturday attending the Women Of Faith Conference here in Oklahoma City. I am so excited to go! I will even be attending with one of my college roommates and sorority sisters from Tennessee that now lives in Oklahoma as well. We haven't seen one another since 1994, so it will be fabulous to catch up!

The line up for our Over the Top Event includes Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, Brenda Warner, Deborah Joy Winans, Mandisa, and 3 of people I have been wanting to hear most of my life live: Amy Grant, Lisa Whelchel, and Sandi Patty!!!



I would like to thank Booksneeze for selecting me as a blogger to receive these two tickets for free. I never would have been able to attend otherwise, and I cannot wait for the first session to begin at 10 am in the morning!

You can find more information on Events in your area by visiting their website, facebook page, or following them on Twitter!

No comments: