Sunday, December 11, 2011

Build A Bear

I'm not sure who loves Build A Bear more, me or my kids. I have always loved Teddy Bears, and I collect them.  I have dozens of stuffed and porcelain bears. Of course, having boys, they prefer the "masculine" bears or the animals from the movies and shows they like watching. But, they love them nonetheless.

We finally got a Build A Bear Workshop near us, and I just love to visit the store. They always have the cutest selections and promotions running. If you haven't visited a store before, it is very unique from any store I've visited before. You select the "body" you want, attach it to the filler machine, to let the body grow. You can also put in a Heart:) Then, you select the clothes and accessories you want to make your bear uniquely your own creation. They offer so many choices, there is something there for most anyone. I had a bride and groom bear set at my wedding back before these stores were around, but I would have LOVED to have a set created just for me!

Between now and Dec 18, they have a promotion running where you can purchase any animal PLUS any outfot for just $24.99. That is a great deal for such a personalized and unique gift! Personally, I'd love to have the Snoopy doll pictured above. If Santa is reading this :)

"Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a Build-A-Bear Workshop gift card in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own. Take a look around the Build A Bear site today to see for yourself what great selections they offer!"

No comments: