Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

I am curious to know if any of y'all watched the season finale of Pretty Little Liars. It ended with a cliffhanger, and I'd like to know who you think "A" is, Who planted the shovel, and what do you think of the Jenna/Garrett Alliance?

The spoiler sites are saying that on the March 19 show, which is the season 2 finale, "A" will finally be revealed! I have to say that I go back and forth on two theories about who "A" is. I think it's either someone VERY close to the inner circle, or someone that is a minor character in the show at this point. "A" knows so much about the group that it makes sense that it would be someone they all trust, but at the same time, I think it could be someone who is shown from afar in the show, yet watches the actions of the group very closely, perhaps in jealousy? I don't know. I can't figure out the shovel either. These things could go in so many directions. I am a total nerd reading and following the spoiler sites, and fan sites, trying to glean any tidbit of information that could sway me one way or another, or even take me in an entirely new direction. I also kinda think maybe it was Jenna. Maybe Ali really is alive and it was all a hoax. I just don't know! LOL:) Not sure of the Jenna/Garrett Alliance, maybe it's because I sort of think Jenna could be "A", but maybe Garrett doesn't know and she's just using him. She is mysterious, and seems sort of self centered, like she is using him to do her dirty work. Eighteen more days until the season premiere, can't wait to see how it unfolds!

“Missed some of the nail-biting suspense from last season? Make sure to get all caught up here: http://bit.ly/tupDF8". The NEW Season Premiers Monday January 2 at 8/7c on ABC Family.

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Pretty Little Liars.'"

No comments: