Monday, December 19, 2011

Rizzoli and Isles

It's Monday y'all and I cannot wait until my mommy time tonight with Rizzoli and Isles! Traveling 9 hours each way alone in the car with three children this weekend wore me out! The kids are still in school this week, so they had to be up and on the bus bright and early. I have a booked morning, afternoon, and evening ahead of me, so I'll be ready to relax and watch my show.

I adored last weeks show when they went to the high school reunion. These girls seem like they would've fit right into my circle of friends when I was in school. Maybe that's why I like them so much! Tonight they are entering the competitive dance environment, and I am certain it will be just delightful. I've included the synopsis and a sneak peak video of tonight's episode for your enjoyment:)


Synopsis:
The world of competitive dance turns deadly when the mother of a star performer is stabbed to death at a competition. Jane and the team search for clues, but they soon realize something is off about the woman's history. Korsak has his hands full when his stepson is accused of shooting a cop. Recurring guest star LOLITA DAVIDOVICH appears as Korsak's ex-wife, Melody.

If you haven't seen Rizzoli and Isles, you can check it out here http://bit.ly/lnDvyi!

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles."


Rizzoli & Isles - 'Don't Stop Dancing, Girl' by thewbdotcom

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this show!!

Denise Z said...

I love Rizzoli & Isles. Due to work commitments it is often difficult to catch the show in the time slot in my area. I used to catch up by watching on line. Now TNT will not allow you to watch the shows unless your cable provider is listed. Unfortunately while I do pay for TNT, my cable provider is not listed and I am not able to enjoy this show in the manner I would like. I will try to keep watch here and stay caught up:)