Monday, December 26, 2011

Shameless

The first season of Shameless is full of 'Shameless' moments. I would love to know your favorite and funniest Shameless moments from the first season. Warner Bros. has also set up the I-Never Challenge, which is so much fun between friends. It is a selection of short video clips showing the most out-there and shameless moments from the show. After every clip, you can take the challenge to admit or deny that you have done something similar to what was in the clip. You can connect via Facebook and Challenge friends to reveal their most Shameless moments. I did this with some of my friends and we had such a great time laughing and challenging one another!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Shameless Season One on DVD. Season 2 premiers on Sunday January 8 at 9ET/PT (8CST) on Showtime. Season One is available tomorrow on DVD and Blu-Ray.

Shameless 'I-Never Challenge' by thewbdotcom

No comments: