Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting around to watch festive holiday specials

Guest post written by Annie Colbert
It really is the most wonderful time of the year, especially when it comes to TV. There's just so much great TV on right now and I Love taking advantage of it. There haven't really been all that many great things on TV as far as I'm concerned so far, but I'm pretty excited about all of the Christmas shows that are sure to come on soon. I think that there has been some stuff that's okay, but there's really not been anything that's too exciting as far as my standards go, I really love Rudolph and all of the other claymation classics.
I was online seeing if I could find some schedules for some of those claymation classics and while I was doing that, I ran across some info onMiracle Ear. After I lookedt hrough it a little bit I went and got fitted with some hearing aids.
I really do love a good holiday special, but I think that my favorite one that isn't claymation is the Charlie Brown one. You can't deny a classic like that!


No comments: