Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zenni

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

order_detail_5068

With the new year approaching, many of my "real life" friends on Facebook have been discussing the various changes to their health, dental, and vision plans for the upcoming year. Then, some friends who've been unemployed for most of the year commented that they were looking for various plans that they could get since their COBRA had expired or portions were too expensive to continue. One site that came up for vision products was Zenni Optical. A friend of my mother's says she buys all of their eyeglasses from Zenni and she's been very impressed thus far with the quality of them. 

Personally, I am also due for an eye exam this upcoming year, and I am dreading it. I just know I am going to need bi-focals, yet I feel way too young for them. I realize it's probably not that big of a deal, and in the grand scheme of things, I am grateful that I have insurance and am able to afford the glasses that I need. I must say that when I was browsing the Zenni site, and found a pair of bi-focals that I liked, I was shocked to see that the pair featured above were a mere $6.95! That is a very low price to pay for quality frames that come with great features. Just because they offer cheap eyeglasses doesn't mean they are necessarily bad. At this price, I plan to purchase some just to see the quality for myself. 

If any of you take a look around, I'd love to know what you think of the frames as well, or if you've had any personal experience with this site!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: