Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Tree Hill

I have spent the day watching Season 8 on DVD while cleaning :) Just TEN more days until the season premiere!!! (Wed, Jan 11 at 8/7c on The CW for those looking to join in!).

Part of the reason I enjoy this show SO much is likely because music plays a huge part in the show. During Season 8, various artists recorded their own versions of "I Don't Want to Be", which is the One Tree Hill Theme Song. While I prefer the Gavin DeGraw original version best, probably my favorite cover of the song was by Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy. If I could have selected any other artist, it would be tough between Mayer Hawthorne, One Republic, and Carolina Liar. I think all three of those could have given excellent covers. What about y'all, which one did you like the best, and who would you pick if you could select any artist to do one?

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD. You too can own Season 8 on DVD or Ultraviolet.

One Tree Hill - Season 8 on DVD & UltraViolet by thewbdotcom

No comments: